It was worth the wait. It’s only small.
I bought my house because of the garden – I can sit on my sofa and look at the view. The view has changed a lot in five years mirroring the changes in my life.
My garden has been my sanctuary and escape from the aggravations of life in a busy Northern city.
Planting, weeding and watering is my relaxation, but most of all, I love sitting in the garden usually with an earl grey or a pint of pimms.
All sorts of wonderful things happened since I got my own garden including an inspiring, energetic, incredible Chap storming into my life and staying.
I plan alot of adventures sitting in my garden.
I think this blog is going to be about:
- where we visit – I love history as well as gardening – there are many wonderful gardens nearby like Tatton Park, Dunham Massey and Bodnant
- what’s been happening in our lives
- the odd bit of cooking and crafting too.
- my thoughts and dreams for the future
- many pictures of the garden, plants, flowers and the veg plot.
- And maybe, just maybe, some campervan adventures…
I am most definitely an amateur gardener though – I’m rubbish with latin names.
Currently, I’m waiting for the daffs to arrive (Feb 2015) – Spring is nearly here.