Hug the people you love, and tell them too, especially if they live a long way away. They might not be around tomorrow. Look for the positives every day. I’ve tried to do this every day this year, even in the dark times. My Chap, my family, my friends and my garden help. #100happydays
On Christmas Day please take the time to do something you like doing, eat and drink something you like and make some good memories. I shall be doing the same – walking in the woods, pottering in the garden (no rain!) eating smoked salmon and drinking bubbly with my Chap – and reminding him I love him mind, body and spirit to the end of my days.
Life isn’t a dress rehearsal.
i hope you all have the best Christmas you can.
Love bec xx
- #100happydays Photos 1-5 – dahlia, vinegar, acorns, mindfulness and Dunham Massey
- #100happydays Photos 6-13 Lovely Lisbon
- #100happydays – Photos 14-20 food, music, Victoria Baths
- #100happydays – Photos 21-28 friends, food, drink, flowers and yoda too
- #100happydays – Photos 29-34 deeds not words, inspiring women, love
- #100happydays – Photos 35-41 love, food, poetry, learning and travel
You can follow my photos for #100happydays challenge on twitter feed everyday (@becinmonton)
#100happydays challenge is very simple:
- Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?
- Every day submit a picture of what made you happy!
- It can be about anything or anyone.
- It’s a way of getting in touch with the moment you’re in
- People can submit photos privately too.
- Anyone around the world can get involved in #100happydays or just have a look for the hashtag or on facebook too.
What has made you happy today?