No, we haven’t moved house – I’ve moved to a new blog home – Come and find me over on at www.viewsfrommygardenbench.com
This is what you’ve missed so far in 2019:
- Life is short – don’t be a wallflower – 28 January 2019
I wrote about my awesome brother who died suddenly 2 years ago. It’s a joyful post, though I miss him every single day and I always will.
In a Vase on Monday
The idea is to pick flowers or plants from your garden or locality every Monday:
- Hellebore happiness – In a Vase on Monday 21 January 2019
- 3 Vases 3 Goals in 2019 – using YearCompass for planning 2019 – 14 January 2019
Goals and Planning
- January goals – plan and focus using the pomodoro method – 17 January 2019
- 3 vases – 3 goals in-2019 using Yearcompass – 14 January 2019
Mental health and wellbeing
- My Mental Health Care Kit – Ideas for self care – 7 February 2019
- Beginner’s yoga – which yoga style suits you? – 1 February 2019
Blogging – why I chose Lyrical Hosting
Note: both these posts have affliate links.
- Why I moved to Lyrical Hosting – they do things differently – reviewing the January Go Getter Bundle – 2 January 2019
- Review September Lyrical Host – limited-edition-blogging bundle – 8 September 2018 – I wrote about how I’m impressed with their hosting – I am still very happy with them.
I have been out and about taking photos using my new Lensbaby – some are landscape, some macro.
Follow my adventures on:
- Twitter – @becinmonton
- Instagram – @becinmonton
- Pinterest – www.pinterest.co.uk/viewsfrommygardenbench/
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/viewsfrommygardenbench/
Sign up for my newletter and blog posts
Sign up for my blog newsletter and blog posts, via Mailchimp using this link Views from my Garden Bench.
P.S. I don’t think my WordPress link to the reader is working properly.
Work with me
I am open to working on marketing, communications, photography or writing projects as well as events. More information on my new blog at – Work with me
Contact me: viewsfrommygardenbench at gmail.com
Always plenty of pretty flower photos, mindfulness, yoga and ways to help your wellbeing… 🙂
Life isn’t a dress rehearsal-wear the shoes, eat cake, drink gin, go adventures with those you love
I hope to see you soon…. over in my new home 😉
love Bec 🙂 xx xx xx